By Hideki Sakurada, Yasuyuki Tsukada (auth.), Bart De Decker, Frank Piessens, Jan Smits, Els Van Herreweghen (eds.)
The extra our society is dependent upon digital types of communique, the extra the safety of those conversation networks is key for its well-functioning. thus, examine on tools and methods to enhance community safety is very very important.
issues during this quantity contain the newest advancements in:
This quantity might be crucial for researchers and practitioners operating during this attention-grabbing and fast-evolving box.
Read Online or Download Advances in Network and Distributed Systems Security: IFIP TC11 WG11.4 First Annual Working Conference on Network Security November 26–27, 2001, Leuven, Belgium PDF
Similar security books
The supply and safeguard of many prone we depend upon—including water therapy, electrical energy, healthcare, transportation, and fiscal transactions—are repeatedly positioned in danger through cyber threats. The instruction manual of SCADA/Control structures protection is a basic define of safety suggestions, methodologies, and proper details referring to the supervisory keep an eye on and information acquisition (SCADA) platforms and expertise that quietly function within the heritage of serious software and commercial amenities around the globe.
Profitieren Sie von den Erfahrungen der Autoren. Mit diesem Buch erhalten Sie das aktuelle und zuverlässige Praxiswissen zum IT-Sicherheitsmanagement. Aufbau und Inhalt des Werks haben sich bereits in der Ausbildung von IT-Sicherheitsbeauftragten bewährt. Ausgehend von grundsätzlichen Überlegungen zum Sicherheitsprozess im Unternehmen werden Themen wie ISO 27001 und IT-Grundschutz genauso klar und verständlich behandelt wie Theorie und Praxis von defense rules und Sicherheitskonzepten, Schwachstellen-Analyse und -Behebung.
- Ethical Hacking Student Courseware: Certidied Ethical Hacker-Exam 312-50 (EC-Council E-Business Certification Series)
- Android Application Security Essentials
- Taiwan's Security and Air Power: Taiwan's Defense against the Air Threat from Mainland China (Routledgecurzon Security in Asia Series)
- PKI Uncovered: Certificate-Based Security Solutions for Next-Generation Networks (Networking Technology: Security)
Extra resources for Advances in Network and Distributed Systems Security: IFIP TC11 WG11.4 First Annual Working Conference on Network Security November 26–27, 2001, Leuven, Belgium
Fairness. (All ballots remain secret while voting is not completed). The trapdoor information necessary to solve the puzzle, is in the possession of the Registrar. Victor encrypts the time-lock puzzle of his vote with the public encryption key of the Voting Center, and sends it to the Voting Center. The Voting Center will not publish the time-lock puzzles until the end of the voting period. Fairness is achieved, as long as the Registrar and the Voting Center do not combine their knowledge. Neither the Registrar nor the Voting Center can break fairness by themselves.
2) The length of the multisignature is fixed regardless of the number of signers. (3) The computation cost required for the multisignature is efficiently fixed to the amount of signers participated. (4) Any violation to the signing order will be detected and identified immediately. ADVANCES IN NETWORK AND DISTR. SYSTEMS SECURITY 48 This paper is sketched as follows. After the introduction, we specify the notations, parameters and signing structures in section 2. In section 3, we will propose the serial, the parallel and the mixed structure multisignature schemes.
G. the number of squarings for each puzzle, so as to prevent massive coercion in a large-scale election: assuming that each voter performs n squarings, a coercer will have to perform nk squarings to coerce k voters. However the voter too constructs his vote inefficiently, but we believe that this is a minimal tradeoff for a software-based receipt-free solution that does not employ untappable channels between the voter and the voting authority. The only physical assumption we make use of is an untappable channel between the two voting authorities employed in our system.